[rollei_list] Re: Rollei taking and viewing lens alignment

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:23:33 +0000 (GMT)

DOF Mike?, you have an automatic DOF calculator in the
TLR and BTW it is a good exercise for the mind to use
the DOF scale if the model that your are using don't
have it, I love the TLR viewfinder, I love the TLR
perspective in my photos that I obtain from the
viewfinder, what do you think about Richard Avedon,
Irving Penn, Robert Doisneau, Diane Arbus, Robert
Cappa, Fritz Henle, to mention some of the TLR
shooters known in USA, are they among the best
shooters?

All the best
Carlos

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.