[rollei_list] Re: Rollei meter hood

  • From: siufai@xxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:33:27 +0200

Regarding the chaning of position, you do need to loosen a tiny screw first
before you can twist the bayonet. The bayonet is locked so I wouldn't just
twist it.

There has been one black Rolleilux that went on the auction site and I have a
picture of this on my site. You can see it here:
http://www.siufai.dds.nl/Rollei_accessories_1.htm (some where in the middle)
Since it seems to be bigger then the regular hood and the bayonet is very
different than the regular Bay II I assume that this is a special one made for
the 2.8A. It does not make sense too to make a Bay II Rolleilux model since
you can buy a T meter and add that your E model 'flex to get metering.

Siu Fai