[rollei_list] Re: Rollei meter hood

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:31:31 +0100

Apologies, ;-(

I was working from memory and should have checked my facts before
engaged typing finger. ;-)

My Rolleilux is satin silver. It has two positions on the bayonet mount
marked by one and two red dots. One position is for use on 6x6 cameras
and the other for 4x4. Looking at Prochnow, the only difference between
the 4x4 and 6x6 versions is the colour of the leather case; grey and
brown. My leather case has a male bayonet keeper which turns to a 4x4
and 6x6 position so that what ever camera the hood is set for, it will
then fit securely into the case in correct alignment.

In Rollei Report 2, Prochnow does show painted prototypes of the
Rolleilux

I hope this is now accurate and helpful.

John