[rollei_list] Re: Rollei historical ads

  • From: John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:24:36 +0100

Hi Uwe,

I’m away for a few days and will copy it for you when I get back.

Yes, interesting price. Film is still available but very expensive (see the
special Ilford large film production program for B&W) – is it perforated or
un-perforated (I can’t remember)?  Processing would be difficult too unless you
have a tank that can process long lengths.

John

On 27/08/2013 16:11, "Uwe Wolfgang Steinke" <paintingwithlenses@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi John,

yes, I am interested - probably it would be difficult purchasing and processing
the film - but anyway;) Volker Muth found a magazine for 140€ - interesting
price!

Uwe

2013/8/27 John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Uwe,

Rollei did produce the 70mm magazine and I have seen one for sale on Ebay
but a few years ago now. It did not sell for very much but still in the low
hundreds of UK pounds.

There were two models, one with optical data stamp and the other without. I
cannot remember which one I saw on Ebay.

I think I have a set of user instructions in my archive which I can copy if
anybody is interested.

John