[rollei_list] Rollei collection for sale (as it goes on Ebay)

  • From: John Lehman <al7jj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:56:03 -0800 (PST)

We are retiring and downsizing to a condo in May, so most of my stuff needs to
go   I’m keeping two Rolleiflexes and a Leica F, but here is most of the Rollei
stuff I have acquired over the last 40 years.  Prices subject to discussion of
course.  As noted above, I put four of the cameras on Ebay this week (ending
Sunday) and the rest will go up this Sunday unless someone claims them first.
The Rest of the stuff will be going up for auction over the next month if I
still have it.

BOOKS
Focal Camera Rolleiflex Guide 36th edition 1967 $10
Ian Parker, Complete Rollei TLR Collector’s Guide, 1993 $10
Ian Parker, Rollei T.L.R. The History, 1992     $10
Arthur Evans, Collectors guide to Rollei Cameras, 1986  $10
L. A. Mannheim, The Rollei Way, First Edition  $45
Walter Heering, Das Rolleiflex Buch, 1938       $35
Jacob Deschin, Rollei Photoraphy, 1953  $25
Rollei Jahrbuch Nr. 1 1951      $10
Fritz Henle”s Rollei Photography, 1956 $10
Fritz Henle”s Rollei, 1950  $10
Walter Heering, Im Zauber des Lichts, 1940      $20
Walter Heering, Das goldene Buch der Rolleiflex 1936    $35

CAMERAS
Rolleiflex original SN 987xx    on Ebay item number 160536757839
Rolleiflex old standard SN 2926xx       on Ebay item number 160536758937
Rolleiflex new standard SN 8056xx               on Ebay item number 160536759506
Rolleiflex 2.8A SN 1,140,2xx (overhauled by Heinz Grasshoff in 1996) original
box + leather case $400
Rollei 35 (German, black) $150
Rollei 35S      on Ebay item number 160536761357

ACCESSORIES
Rolleiflex metal tropical case  $125
Rollleiflex leather system case  PR348(bay 1) cf. Prochnow vol. 2 page 25-533
(torn strap retainer)     $50
Bay 1 accessories:
Lens hood       $50
Lens hood (battered)    $25
Rolleinar 1 with bakelite case  $70
Rolleinar 1 with leather case   $50
Rolleinar 2     $50
Rolleiphot with case    $75
Set of 6 Rollei color correcting filters with case      $60
After-market flash bracket (attaches to finder lens)    $10
Rollei filter UV        $15
Rollei filter H-1       $15
Rollei filter hell blau $15
Rollei filter Gruen     $15
Rollei filter Gelb hell $15
Rollei filter Gelb hell + case  $15
k-2 filter      $10
orange filter   $10
Rollei leather case for lens hood and two filters       $25
Rolleimeter in leather case     $100
Rollei 6x6 microtubus II        $65
Rolleiflash     $10

Focusing screen with rangefinder wedge in original box  $35
Leather viewing shade (short)   $20
Rolleikin
Rollei Leather case for 3 bay 3 filters $20

Rollei 35 shoe mount bracket in original Honeywell box  $35

John Lehman
College, Alaska