[rollei_list] Re: Rollei baffles (was Strange Rollei problem)

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:31:14 -0700 (PDT)

That portrait by CarlosMF was taken with the 'cord IV, Plus X developed in
Tetenal 1+4 using a Vivitar 283 flash at 45º rebounding on the white ceiling
and wall, I think the camera controlled the internal reflections very well
(BTW, if the baffles are not good after 55 years, any solution using newer
materials will be better than the old one):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/2795393996/

Carlos