[rollei_list] Re: Rollei at the Movies -- flashbulbs

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:36:48 -0700

Is it available on DVD?

On 9/14/06, Craig Roberts <crgrbrts@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since Diane Arbus shot her most famous -- or notorious -- work in the Sixties, the blue bulb pose is appropriate. Some Hollywood performers - and a few directors, too - may lack common sense and decency, but the technicians know their stuff. The other night I rented a DVD of "Capote". The cinematographer, Adam Kimmel, is brilliant. Nearly every frame of that film is an exhibition-quality still image in itself. If you haven't seen this movie, I recommend it highly.

Craig
Washington, DC -- where common sense and decency are novel ideals

Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬