[rollei_list] Re: Rollei at the Movies

  • From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:40:18 -0400

On Sep 17, 2006, at 4:35 PM, Richard Knoppow wrote:

They are obtainable but are very expensive. I have not investigated the possibility that some common type of high voltage battery may be made that can be adapted to the Rollei flash.

They're available fairly easily, and inexpensively. There's now a chain of stores called Battery+, I think. That's where I got the battery for my Zeiss Ikon flash, and I think it's the same battery.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r