[rollei_list] Re: Rollei at the Movies

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:09:33 +0000 (GMT)

If you wished to obtain an "Arbus effect", you 100%
obtained it IMO, the photograph causes me the
simultaneous interest and rejection that the typical
Diane Arbus photography provokes me, even the  head
shadow on the background caused due to flashlight
and/or light reflection  contributes to create the
"Arbus" effect, good job with the 2.8C, the photograph
looks very good in the web technically.-

All the best
Carlos

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/crgrbrts/Monochrome-studies/Moonlight+and+Roses.jpg.html

> Craig