[rollei_list] Re: Rollei at the Movies

  • From: Frederic Fichter <ffichter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:45:55 +0200

Flash or Windows Media versions of the trailer :

http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/trailer.html?v_id=327161

On Sep 13, 2006, at 5:45 AM, John Jensen wrote:

What got me going on this was to finally read the
Sunday NY Times entertainment section.  I saw the shot
of Nicole Kidman with the Rollei and the RolleiFlash.
It has a blue bulb in it.  I don't believe Diane ever
shot color.  But that's Hollywood for you.

John

--- John Jensen <jwjensen356@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All right, all you Diane Arbus lovers (and haters),
are you quite ready for this?  A movie, starring
Nicole Kidman, about Diane Arbus, starting on 10
November.  I don't know about the Hasselblad, but
check out the trailer.  Looks like a certain amount
of
kinkiness besides the Rolleiflex.

John

http://movies.aol.com/movie/fur/26835/trailer --- Rollei List

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into
www.freelists.org

with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
into www.freelists.org

--- Rollei List

--- Rollei List