[rollei_list] Rollei at FaceBook

  • From: Per Einar Forberg <forberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 21:49:46 +0100

Fellow Rollei fans!

I'd just like to share with you guys that the Rolleiflex group I started
at FaceBook has 454 member at this very moment.

Pictures from all over the world are published here by the members
of the Rolleiflex groups, and many of them are really, really good!

The group has grown really fast the last months, and is still growing!
It's really nice to see that there is so many keen users and collectors of
the Rollei cameras, and it is somehow relaxing to know that many of the
old Rolleis are getting new homes and owners. It allways freaks me out
to think of all the quality cameras people throw away every day against
better knowledge. I'm certain that quite a few Rolleis actually ends up
at the dump when they are inherited, as people believe it's old and useless in this digital age, or because they think it's not possible to get film for
it etc...

If you're already a member of FaceBook, check out the group and the
pictures posted there. (Others may also check out the group, of course.)

New year greetings!

 Per Einar