[rollei_list] Re: Rollei XF

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:22:52 -0500

I agree with Peter. Several years ago I was going to buy an XF because of the low cost and I was warned by several on this list (not Peter) that it was a bad camera. What Eric G. mentions about the Signet strikes a familiar chord with me. I picked up a nice one at a sale for $15 . It was not in the league of the small 35's plus I did not care for even using it as a large 35mm.

Roger (a poor to medicore photographer but a former owner of many cameras)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>