[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Users Book

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 11:34:45 -0300 (ART)

I only could give an opinion about the color PDF
appearing in the low resolution book preview up to
receive my book, the colors look very right according
the file I sent, if the image was printed with those
colors it must be right.

I think some of the causes for problems could be an
original file without adjustment for the sRGB profile
required by Blurb or the original printing size is
less than 300 dpi and the Blurb software resized the
image.-

Carlos

      Yahoo! Encuentros.

Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros
http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration