[rollei_list] Rollei TLR lenses diagrams

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 22:19:17 -0300

I bought an old brochure from Carl Zeiss Oberkochen called "Zeiss
lenses for your Rolleiflex Camera"  in our local auction site after I
knew John Scott Craig died last year, his web store is no longer
working but the pages are available yet, there is a notice about John
S. Craig death there, his web store was very complete and  I had
bought several brochures and the Rollei Factory Repair Manual from
him, he also was a noted photo-journalist, photo-historian and
daguerreian author.

The brochure allowed me to advance about my blog dedicated to Rollei
TLR lenses diagrams. I added the specially designed for the TLR  Zeiss
Distagon 4/55 lens diagram, used for the Rolleiwide; this is a very
difficult diagram to find in the Web today (before someone copies mine
of course :-).
I also added four auxiliaries lenses diagrams made for the TLR: The
Magnar, the Duonar  and the Mutar 0.7x and 1.5x with some data from
the brochure on the Mutars and from Prochnow books too.

http://dobleobjetivo.blogspot.com/2009/10/rollei-tlr-6x6-lenses.html