[rollei_list] Re: Rollei TLR - The History by Ian Parker

  • From: "redleica" <redleica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:16:19 +0000 GMT

Good points Nick. I would conclude from what you have stated that Mosley was at
one time a conservative and then a labourite and then as the leader of the
British facsist party a British fascist.
I do think however that Edward was forced into abdication partly because of his
political views and his subsequent posting to Bermuda was to reinforce the
abdication at a very sensitive time in British history.
Thamkfuly the extreme views which held sway in Europe at the time such as
forced sterilisations of those unfit to be part of society, never gained the
political momentum in Brittan that they did in other countries.
Just my 2 quids worth.
Who is Max Mosley?
Thanks for your message,
God bless You.