[rollei_list] Rollei Singapore quality control

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 09:38:04 -0200

One of the articles I mentioned yesterday talks about a new Carl Zeiss
machine Rollei Singapore bought to do quicker the quality control
process, that machine replaced several machines used for the purpose,
according Günter Steinhagen, Rollei Singapore head of the quality
control unit.
In spite of the serious financial problems for Rollei in 1980 and
close to bankruptcy, they still invested to keep and to improve
quality control for Rollei Singapore products, I comment it because
some of these products quality is questioned sometimes. The main
problem was the lack of time to develop some prototypes, not quality
control issues.