[rollei_list] Re: Rollei -Singapore

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:57:36 -0800

I guess if you use infinity focus most of the time then sure. My biggest
gripe with the 35 is the fact that there is not a rangefinder built in. But
if I were a mountaineer who never had need of anything except infinity I
would agree. And Yes, I know some people are good at settings distances, I
am not.

--
Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬