[rollei_list] Re: Rollei -Singapore

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:49:14 -0800

The 6300 had 2 floppies, but like the PX-XT you needed to remove a floppy
and replace it with a hard drive. Yes, the XT could accomodate 2 half height
floppies and an HD but most clones could not.
It was made by Olivetti in sold by AT&T. The 6300 was relatively successful,
the 7300 was a disaster.

--
Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬