[rollei_list] Re: Rollei SL2000F and 3003: VERY LONG

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:36:14 -0300

The 2000F was not a Rollei internal invention, it was a prototype
presented to Rollei as Heinz Waaske presented the Rollei 35 prototype,
with the difference the Rollei 35 prototype was almost ready to
production,  the photographs shown in the Report 3 and the work that
Prochnow made with others to develop the prototypes are not bogus,
anyway it is not impossible the architect Franzmann took the idea from
some previous camera.

When you asked me about that contact with Prochnow he already was very
ill, he wrote me at the time that Rollei was something very far away
in the time to him.
BTW a beer is always a good thing.

Carlos