[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Repair in Germany...

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 18:42:11 +0100

I had a good experience with Werner Bruer (http://www.classic-fototechnik.de/)
for the repair of my SL66 Planar 2.8/80mm HFT.  Still want to send him my SL66
body for a CLA and replacement of the plastic stop down lever (broken).

He told me in January he is on break all April and August and will retire in
October and thereafter only do limited repairs

Best,
Jan

From: Volker Muth <volker_muth@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 13:00:08 +0100

An extensive list of camera repair workshops can be found here:
http://www.4photos.de/camera-diy/kamerareparatur.html
Although the focus is on Germany there are some international addresses, too.
Foto Kamera Service Hoffmann in Stuttgart  www.foto-kamera-service.de did a
good job recently on repairing the internal covering of an extension tube for
my 6008.
Arlüwa Czens http://www.arluewa-czens.de in Cologne was recommended to me by
Plaubel for CLA of a Plaubel Makina I, a pre-war strut folding camera.
They provide service and repair for Rollei cameras, too. Like all Rollei 35, XF
, all Rolleiflex TLR's, SL 35 E, SL 66-E, SL Rolleiflex 35 and 350 and all
lenses.
Hope this helps some Rolleiflex aficionado.
Kind regards,
Volker