[rollei_list] [Rollei] ROLLEI GOODIES FOR SALE-- Jan. 14, 2005

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: New Rollei List <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:38:43 -0800

RUGers

 Some New Items -- FOR SALE- Feel free to make offers on them!

YES!  Make any ridiculous offer. Reasonable or not.  I will
accept it or laugh at it.

A Rollei collector friend has recently entrusted me with a load of
Rollei accessories for TLRs and 35mm SLRs including Rolleinars, and
filters.  ALL BRAND NEW and in original boxes. I suspect that he
bought out a distributor.  Here is the listing. Reasonable offers
WILL be accepted:

Bayonet I-- Light yellow filter
            Light green filter
            Rolleinar 2 Closeup set

Bayonet II-- Light yellow filter
             Medium yellow filter
             Light green filter

E46--------- UV Filter

E49--------- Medium yellow filter

WESTON METERS!-- I am offering up a beautiful collection of WESTON
exposure meters, from the Model 650 thru the Masters I, II, and III,
All fully functioning, with manual, case, neck cord, and some in
original box. .  Please let me
know which specific ones in which you are interested, and I will supply
Details and prices.
THESE METERS ARE ALL NEAR MINT AND ARE IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER.  They
are from my personal collection.

MINOX FLASH-- Tiny flashgun with retracting reflector for AG-1 bulbs.
Fits in any camera shoe and has a PC cord. I have used it on my Leicas,
Nikon and Rolleis.  With brown leather case, a little gem!------ $10

ROLLEI PISTOL GRIP-- complete with ROLLEIFIX (repaired) and a
wrist strap---------------- $50

ROLLEIFLEX Neckstrap for Rollei-magic and Rolleimagic II, will also
fit the post-war Baby Rollei 4x4,  Like new!-------- $25

Zeiss Opton- Proxar 1 for Super Ikonta B,  New in box, mint-- $15

Manual for Rolleiflex T, type 1-- Mint condition---- $10
"Rolleiflex T in Practical Use"

ROLLEINAR/ ROLLEIPAR 2 Set, Bay I, coated, in Rollei case, near
mint, perfect glass-------------- $35

ROLLEI Wrist strap for Rollei 35-- new-- $10
ROLLEI Bay I UV filter, R-2, coated, in Rollei case-- $15

BUSHNELL 6x25 Custom Compact Binoculars, Mint, in beautiful
black leather case------------ $70 These were made by Pentax
(Asahi Optical)

Honeywell Tilt-A-Mite Flash for ALL 3 small flashbulb sizes,
Mint condition.  Battery IS available at Radio Shack--- $10

OWNERS MANUAL for Rollei SL35ME, 128 Pages in 6 languages. Mint -- $10

HELIOPAN UV FILTER- 24 mm for Rollei 35. New, in case & box. -- $15

CASE FOR WESTON DIRECT READING EXPOSURE METER- New, with meter manual.
In perfect condition. --------------------- $5.

Personal checks accepted, but only on US banks.

Money orders and currency OK, but in US dollars   NO PAYPAL!

ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING. Contact me off list, per Marc's request.

        JERRY LEHRER
        6123 Soledad Mtn Rd
        La Jolla   CA   92037-7017

        (858) 459-6103