[rollei_list] Re: [Rollei] ROLLEI GOODIES FOR SALE-- August 26, 2005

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:12:50 -0700

Jose,

You would need some sort of an adapter to use the monocular with a camera.
It was not intended to be a camera lens. It is NOT new.

The filter is E46. It has a screw-in thread of 46mm.
It IS brand new.

Air mail postage would be $11.  Surface mail would be $6.

I would appreciate your reply

Thank you,
Jerry