[rollei_list] Re: [Rollei] ROLLEI GOODIES FOR SALE-- August 26, 2005

  • From: "Jose Elbert" <elbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:35:20 -0300

Hello, Jerry,
Tell me, the Nikon monocular, could be use with a Nikon reflex or need an adapter?
The Rollei filter UV E46 is 46mm of diameter?
Both are new?
Do you know how much is the shipping cost to Argentina ? I like both of them.
Regards
J. Elbert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Lehrer" <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>