[rollei_list] Re: [Rollei] ROLLEI GOODIES FOR SALE-- August 26, 2005

  • From: "Roger M. Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:30:53 -0500

Hi Jerry,
It sounds like the end of an era for your Rollei TLR equipment. The E2 is a
fine camera and in demand especially with the Xeontar. I am not implying
that the Planar is not in demand but the Xeontar seems hot on eBay.  If you
can't sell it on the list, I am sure you can on eBay. There is an E2 with a
minimum bid of over $1,450. ( 7540684033)
regards.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Lehrer" <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>