[rollei_list] [Rollei] ROLLEI GOODIES FOR SALE-- April 15, 2005 Corrected

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: New Rollei List <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:46:13 -0700

RUGers

 -- FOR SALE- Feel free to make offers on them!

CAMERA BAG, Tan canvas, brown 'leather' trim. 11 1/2 long, 7 1/2
high, 6 deep. Compartmented interior. Secure clasps for top flap.
This is not quite of Billingham or Fogg quality, but it is much
lower in price.  It has a sturdy padded shoulder strap--- $20

BAY II LENS HOOD (sunshade) Brand new, Accura brand
and is a perfect fit on all f3.5 75mm  Xenotars and Planar
Rolleiflexes---------------------------- $25

B&W FILTERS

A Rollei collector friend has recently entrusted me with a load of
Rollei accessories for TLRs and 35mm SLRs including Rolleinars, and
filters.  ALL BRAND NEW and in original boxes. I suspect that he
bought out a distributor.  Here is the listing.

Bayonet I-- Light yellow filter------------------------ $15
            Light green filter ------------------------  "
            Rolleinar 2 Closeup set in leather case.--- $35

Bayonet II-- Light yellow filter----------------------- $20
             Medium yellow filter----------------------  "
             Light green filter------------------------  "

E46--------- UV Filter--------------------------------- $15

E49--------- Medium yellow filter---------------------- $15

WESTON METERS!-- I was offering up a beautiful collection of WESTON
exposure meters, but the Masters I, and III are all that are left.

Note: The Master I  is the only  working one left, and it is a
beauty! It has been checked out by QLM and is spot on!  It has a
beautiful case and a manual.---------------------- $25

The Master III is in cosmetically MINT condition but is non working.
It is ideal for QLM to replace the cell.---------- $10

MINOX FLASH-- Tiny flashgun with retracting reflector for AG-1 bulbs.
Fits in any camera shoe and has a PC cord. I have used it on my Leicas,
Nikon and Rolleis.  With brown leather case, a little gem!------ $10

Rollei Flash Bracket.  Mounts on bottom of TLR cameras. Designed for
"potato masher" type of Rollei flash units. Exc., cond.---- $10

ROLLEI PISTOL GRIP-- complete with ROLLEIFIX (repaired) with a
wrist strap and cable release---------------- $45

ROLLEIFLEX Neckstrap for Rollei-magic and Rolleimagic II, will also
fit the post-war Baby Rollei 4x4,  Like new!-------- $25

Zeiss Opton- Proxar 1 for Super Ikonta B,  New in box, mint-- $15

ROLLEINAR/ ROLLEIPAR 2 Set, Bay I, coated, in Rollei case, near
mint, perfect glass-------------- $35

ROLLEI Wrist strap for Rollei 35-- new-- $10
ROLLEI Bay I Skylight filter,  coated, in Rollei case-- $15

Honeywell Tilt-A-Mite Flash for ALL 3 small flashbulb sizes,
Mint condition.  Battery IS available at Radio Shack--- $10

OWNERS MANUAL for Rollei SL35ME, 128 Pages in 6 languages. Mint -- $10

HELIOPAN UV FILTER- 24 mm for Rollei 35. New, in case & box. -- $15

CASE FOR WESTON DIRECT READING EXPOSURE METER- New, with meter manual.
In perfect condition. --------------------- $5.

Personal checks accepted, but only on US banks.

Money orders and currency OK, but in US dollars   NO PAYPAL!

ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING. Contact me off list, per Marc's request.

        JERRY LEHRER
        6123 Soledad Mtn Rd
        La Jolla   CA   92037-7017

        (858) 459-6103