[rollei_list] Re: Rollei R3 film review

  • From: Aaron Reece <oboeaaron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:58:06 -0400

Richard,

        I had the same concerns when I first heard the claims that this film
could be used anywhere from EI 25 to EI 6400. They claim it has three
photosensitive layers, each with a different sensitivity. That is why
you have to use the special developer to "unlock" the multi-speed
capabilities (layers). With ordinary developers it has a nominal speed
of ISO 400. At least, that's what they claim. I have not used this film
myself.

Cheers,
-Aaron