[rollei_list] Rollei Photographs from an Upcoming Show

  • From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 15:25:36 -0800

I wanted to share the three photographs I have in an upcoming group (FGPO--Ft. Greene Photography Org.) show:

http://tinyurl.com/pjtq5

The photographs are all made with my 2.8E (Xenotar) which I find myself using for about 3/4th of my work. Would that the negative scans were as good as the actual prints (made on my favorite paper--Forte Polywarmtone) but they'll have to do because my prints are larger than I can scan.

The show is at:

Fillmore Gallery
75 Lafayette Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217

March 11--April 15, 2006
Opening Reception, Fri. March 17th, 6--8 PM