[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Panorama Head and Stitching

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 12:08:11 -0700

I am a co-administrator of this list (not this one). Neither list has had an unusual amount of activity. I am not sure if the current regulations allow me to unsubscribe you but you should have no difficulty doing it on the web site at Freelists.
If you are getting lots of traffic please note where it is _actually_ coming from, it may be spam and you may have been hacked.
I am a member of the Yahoo Rollei list also. That one also has not had unusual traffic.
A helpful hint: nearly all mail clients have some means of sorting mail into separate folders. They do not appear in your inbox but in a specialized folder. I have about twenty for various lists I belong to. It makes it much more convenient to see what is coming in and choose what you want to read. In most mail clients its very easy to set up filters for the folders.

On 5/22/2018 10:19 PM, Brett Rogers wrote:

Is anyone else getting relentless emails from this group? (Yes this isn't on the topic of the discussion, but it is off topic anyway so frankly, I don't really care). I highly value the experience and expertise of the members in this group. It's why I belong to it. But despite repeated attempts each and every post continues to come into my email inbox. I've given up trying to turn them off. It doesn't matter what options I select, they continue to pour in. Going forwards I'm just blocking anything that comes in from the group. Please don't take that personally anyone. Your thoughts and insights are valued and appreciated by me. I'd simply prefer to be able to visit the group page and read them when I have the time, instead of having to clean dozens of redundant emails from my inbox once a week or so. A pity it's come to this but the Yahoo's groups functionality seems to be permanently flawed and glitchy.

Regards
Brett

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Online, searchable archives are available at