[rollei_list] Re: Rollei P 360 Autofocus

  • From: siufai@xxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 20:20:30 +0200

I have a twin digital - bought secondhand. It is good. It takes a bit of
setting up to get the slides to superimpose perfectly.

I have three of these resolver: Twin digital P, 3801IR and 3800. The Twin digital is really nice and it is programmable as well.

I also have a set of P360 that I can connect to the MD216 memory dissolver. But after having a Leitz Pradovit C2500 for a short time I definitely prefer the Leitz as non-dissolving projector. It's much quieter and it's a quick changer making, so the slides are projected very quickly right after another. The Colorplan lenses are also very snappy.

I eventually gave away the Proda since it's not my brand and I prefer to dissolve. The MD216 is bought to use with the two Rollei P66S :)

Siu Fai