[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Mutar vs RolleiWIDE/TELE vs Mamiya C330

  • From: TrueBadger@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 18:38:59 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/2005 5:44:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
peterk727@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> have both Mutars and they are pretty damn good. Those that say they are
> fair have nor really used them. Usually its someone who believes they are
> fair
> and never owned one.
>
> Peter K

I also have both and agree with Peter totally, with the added observation
that you CAN buy mutars that have been trashed, just as you can any other
equipment.

As far as comparing the genuine mutars to the other "auxiliary" lens adapters
sold for TLRs,.. that's nonsense.  There is no comparison.

G. King