[rollei_list] [Rollei List] WTB Items

  • From: jcd1250@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:11:19 -0500

Good Morning Rollei List Members,   I am looking to acquire the following items
for my collection:

Voigtlander VSL-1 Camera (Chrome finish) with normal lens (EXC+++ or better)
Standard Prism Finder for Icarex 35 CS Camera
Angenieux 24mm f3.5 R51 manual lens in Exakta Mount (Exc+++ or better with
clean glass)
Steinheil 55mm f1.9 Auto-D-Quinon lens in Exakta mount (black version)
Ritacon F (Contax/Pentacon SLR variant)

Any tips on helping me find one or more of the above items will surely be
appreciated.

Visit my Exakta (http://captjack.exaktaphile.com) and Rollei Web site
(http://captjack.exaktaphile.com/rollei/dugrew.html) "Items For Sale" pages for
items I have for sale.  IDCC memebers will receive a 10% discount on first item
purchased and 15% on the second item.

Capt Jack
Jcd1250@xxxxxxx