[rollei_list] Rollei List: Rolleiflex T leather case for sale $50 plus shipping

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 00:34:10 EDT

Reasonably good condition overall.  A bit of stitching MIA on one back side.
Leather is shiny but shows a few cracks.  Removeable front panel.  Works fine
on 3.5E amd E3 models but counter window doesn't quite line up right.  I've
used it with these cameras so it's no big deal but is designed for the 3.5T.
I bought it off Ebay a few years ago as mint (which it wasn't) and can send a
few pix to interested browsers or serious buyers.
Going on ten day vacation starting the 19th so humor me.
(^:
Lance
Selma, NC 27576 USA