[rollei_list] Re: Rollei List Old Archives 1996-2004

  • From: Emmanuel Bigler <Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 09:19:04 +0100

Ferdi Stutterheim a écrit :

Hello All,.... At the request of Emmanuel Bigler I am hosting the
Rollei List archives of the 1996-2004 era and the List faq.html
document. They are filed at my Apple iDisk. The archive could be
accessed using a http://homepage.mac.com/... URL. Best regards,
Ferdi Stutterheim

Many thanks, ferdi

It is time to remember me that I did not update the Rollei-List-FAQ
for (ahem) ... a loooooong time, so I'll update it with, at least, the
new URL location as mentioned above, so that links can be active
directly without manual editing.

Thanks again !!
--
Emmanuel