[rollei_list] Rollei List Old Archives 1996-2004

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <f.w.stutterheim-77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 10:45:24 +0100

Hello All,

At the request of Emmanuel Bigler I am hosting the Rollei List archives of the 1996-2004 era and the List faq.html document. They are filed at my Apple iDisk. The archive could be accessed using a http://homepage.mac.com/... URL. Apple is in the process of gradually shutting down its Homepage service which was replaced by Mobile Me. For the time being text files like the archive are safe but this can change on short notice. This has caused me to move the archive from the "homepage" part to the "me" part of the iDisk to make it more future proof. Unfortunately that involves a different URL.

As from now, please find the archive and the faq.html page at:

http://web.me.com/fwstutterheim/rugarchives/

Please note that all links starting with http://homepage.mac.com/ fwstutterheim/rugarchives/.. will soon be out of service and that URL's starting with http://www.stutterheim.nl/... have ceased to work long ago when I discontinued the hosting service for lack of web space.

Best regards,
Ferdi Stutterheim.