[rollei_list] Rollei Insolvency...

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 15:57:16 -0400

Very sad news indeed. I was also hoping there would at least be some solid Chinese bid for the whole lot, which would then be put dismantled and put back together in China.
This thing purportedly happened with whole steel works when they closed in my home region (Westphalia) 25 years ago.

Too bad I did not make it to Braunschweig to visit the factory before this happened...

Jan
(shot my SL66 this evening in brilliant sunlight)

Unfortunately,

I have very bad news.

The Insolvency Sale starts on Tuesday.

I hoped, there would be somebody found who would take all items in a batch
to continue, but this did not happen.

I take numerous of photos which I will display later on.
Best regards, and God bless some people from former DHW which still want
to continue.

Regards

Dirk

Dirk-Roger Schmitt