[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Hy6, lenses

  • From: Dirk-Roger Schmitt <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:34:39 +0200

Hi,

can tell me somebody if somebody has ideas on benefits or possible constraints of the existing lenses for use on large digital backs?

The existing lenses should give decent results on digital sensors from my understanding.

Greetings

Dirk

At 17:14 12.09.2007, you wrote:
From Jan Decher :
Does it use a focal plane or lens shutter, or both?
Jan

Jan : the HY6 uses the same line of lenses as the 600x series.
Electronic leaf shutter. No focal plane shutter.
--
Emmanuel