[rollei_list] Re: Rollei H1, UV, R1, R2 and R1,5 filters

  • From: "Allan Derickson" <alland435@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 16:31:18 -0800

Real men shoot chromes!

If I were king of all photography schools the students would have to shoot
nothing but chromes for projection the first two years. They would learn
exposure because chromes have the least latitude. They would learn about
light and color temperatures and how to correct with filters. They would
learn composition because cropping would occur at the time of exposure.

I have several years of Fujichrome 120 and 220 in the freezer. I just hope
Walmart continues to process it cheaply!

Allan