[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Flash

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:22:53 -0500

Ryuji is known my some on the list as an emulsion maker and glass
plate coater... very interesting fellow...

Flash lamps and shooting big... absolutely, which is why the cavers
still shoot them. Winston Link could not have done his work with
strobes, unless the War Department lent him theirs, and I don't know
if they had enough!

Eric Goldstein