[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Automat

  • From: Douglas Nygren <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 08:19:32 -0400

"Practical" is a word I think of with my Automat. I find it lighter than the ones with light meters. Since I use a hand-held meter all the time, I don't need one in the camera.
The only thing bad about the camera is the amount of attention it engenders. I'd prefer to work without anyone paying attention.

Doug

On Oct 6, 2009, at 12:01 AM, Gene Johnson wrote:

I gave my last Automat away and really miss it. Might be the most practical Rollei of all.

Gene Johnson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>