[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 6008i problem

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fstutterheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:15:58 +0200

David,

I have checked my manual. The --L-- message in not described. The most frequent problems with these cameras are faulty batteries and to a much lesser extend bad electric contacts between lens and camera. Providing you own two batteries, two film magazines and two lenses it will be possible to locate the source of the problem.

Best regards,
Ferdi.

Op 12-apr-2009, om 0:14 heeft daxelb@xxxxxxx het volgende geschreven:

Hi,
I'm new to the Rollei List and I want to thank in advance anybody who can give me any help or feedback on this problem. I hadn't used my 6008i in about six months. I charged it and now when I turn on the camera I get a split-second viewfinder message indicating that the battery is charged but then I get a message that looks like: -- L-- except the L is rotated 90 degrees to the right like a table on one leg. The result is the film won't advance. When I press the shutter, nothing. I can't seem to find my manual (I thought I knew the camera well enough and tossed it in some drawer) and I don't remember ever seeing "L" in the viewfinder before. Any help would be much appreciated and if anybody knows where I put my manual...

David