[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 4560 film holder

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:41:33 +0100

Hi Carlos,

Thanks. When I press the 'Mode' button, it cycles between display of iso &
frame no, iso/din, on/off, run/stop, auto/turn. Any ideas? Also what is the
little red button for on the top centre of the adapter plate for? It does not
seem to do anything.

Thanks

John

John Wild

Millstream Hotel (Bosham) Ltd. Registered in England, Number: 02273740
Registered Office:  The Millstream Hotel & Restaurant
Bosham Chichester West Sussex PO18 8HL
Telephone + 44 (0) 1243 573234 Fax + 44 (0) 1243 573459
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  ~ Website: http://www.millstream-hotel.co.uk

This e-mail is confidential to the addressee and may be privileged. The views
expressed are personal and do not necessarily reflect those of Millstream Hotel
(Bosham) Ltd.. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately by calling our switchboard on +44 (0) 1243 573234 and do not
disclose to another person or use, copy or forward all or any of it in any form.