[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35S and the Sonnar 2.8/40

  • From: Volker Muth <volker_muth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:47:04 +0100

You probably already know but you can convert the battery compartment of a
Rollei 35 to 6V PX27A batteries.
I did this with my 35 SE as part of the CLA service at Paepke in Duesseldorf
(other Rollei repair workshops will be able, too).
I chose this solution because I did not like the idea of using Wein Cells which
only last a year or so and hearing aid batteries which are also not the best
solution.
After that I never had any issues with my Rollei 35.
The Rollei 35 is a "great little giant" which deservers to be used regular!

Kind regards,

Volker
mailto: volker_muth@xxxxxxx