[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35S and the Sonnar 2.8/40

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 20:55:25 +0100

Fully Agree, Hauke,
Best-guessing exact focus is worse than guessing exposure.  That' s certainly
an advantage of Leica SM/M and ZI Contax cameras.

One camera I would still like to try is the Robot Royal 24, which seems to have
a great rangefinder, Zeiss or JSK 40mm standard lens and is very solidly built.

I may receive a Retina IIIc folder with Rodenstock Heligon in a few weeks, so
will try that lens and rangefinder as well.
Jan