[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35S, SE

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:22:45 -0400

I'll have to recheck Kingslake... from memory I think he diagrams the
lens as a 7 element double-gauss, similar to the much heralded
Summicron when first introduced in the early 50s. As an uncoated
pre-war lens, that would be many many glass-air surfaces... Kodak must
have known lens coatings were just around the corner...

Eric Goldstein