[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35S, SE

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:02:45 -0300 (ART)

I use my shirt pocket to carry the Rollei 35 or my
pants pocket, in general the shirt pocket if I use a
pull-over, it helps with the camera weight.
I know Marc does not want comments about photographs
very much in the list, but we are discussing about a
Rollei camera features now, I don't think this is a
very good portrait but it is a pretty sharp portrait
taken with the Rollei 35 Tessar very close to the
subject, it's a full frame image or almost full frame
image with available natural light through a window(
please see the image largest size):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/522973738/

BTW, the Rollei 35 is not my preferred camera to take
portraits, but it works if necessary or funny.

All the best
Carlos
--- marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx escribió:

> I always disliked the shirt pocket adage to the
> camera, and that's why I mentioned practically for
> all intents and purposes its as easy to travel with
> an M3 for example.
> The M3 is a little bigger and heavier not so much
> that you would notice the average man that is,
> howerver, the advantages of a M3 far out wieght the
> negatives in comparison to a Rollei 35.
> I would love to be proven wrong by viewing good
> portaits or documentary taken with a 35.
> Marvin.
> Sent via BlackBerry® from 3

=== message truncated ===

      Las últimas noticias sobre el Mundial de Rugby 2007 están en Yahoo!
Deportes. ¡Conocelas!
http://ar.sports.yahoo.com/mundialderugby