[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35S, SE

  • From: marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 03:13:19 GMT

Richard on a general level taking into account personal styles, I wouldn't say
useless but I would say very limiting, making them a speacilist tool for
certain types of photography static subjects and the like.
And on a personal level depent upon my photographic preferences  I would say
yes USELESS.
I also don't think the 35 is a great ergonomic design a thought echoed by
Steven Gandy on the Camera Quest website.
Thanks,
Marvin.

the second thing I would say is thatESS
Sent via BlackBerry® from 3