[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35 sighted on Israeli gun mfg site

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 01:10:09 +0000 (GMT)

Interesting, in general photographers put objects with
known sizes around the main subject to allow that
interested persons obtain an idea about the shown
product size, knowing the pen and the Rollei 35 sizes
you know the gun is very little; the Rollei 35 also
suggests the gun is a high precision mechanical
product, BTW it's my opinion only, but it's the
opinion the image suggests me.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Choiliefan@xxxxxxx escribió:

> Standard Time,
> Choiliefan@xxxxxxx writes:
> http://www.bultransmark.com/index2.htm
> Sorry, you'll have to click on products then M5
> Carry.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!