[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35 relaunched, Hy6 electronics development

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:58:56 -0300 (ART)

Ferdi, the electronics and transport motors for the
Hy6 were developed by two firms from Switzerland,
Bettchen and Eigenhert with Rollei support.
The 4560/6060 film magazines are provided with inserts
to maintain a continous film use.-

All the best
Carlos
--- Ferdi Stutterheim <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxx>
escribió:

> The film motors will be in the film back. Just like
> the 4560 back.
>
> Yes, the lenses with linear motors , the
> light-metering system, the
> auto-focus, it is all 6000. Just like the 4560 film
> back. The
> electronics, battery and transport motors seem to be
> new and Jenoptik
> inspired.
>
> Ferdi.
>
> Op 14-aug-2007, om 15:47 heeft Frank Dernie het
> volgende geschreven:
>
> > lens reversal is actually an option I presume,
> like on a 600* using
> > the adaptor. In fact AFAIK the Hy6 is a
> development of the 600*
> > series without film transport motors.
> > Frank

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

¡Sé un mejor fotógrafo!
Perfeccioná tu técnica y encontrá las mejores fotos.
http://ar.yahoo.com/promos/mejorfotografo.html