[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35 relaunched - 3003 digi-back

  • From: Dirk-Roger Schmitt <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:32:51 +0200

With today technolgy this should not be problem to make it.
Strange, that this good idea did not get to market.

I would have bought one for my Rollei SL 35 E.

Dirk

At 15:40 15.08.2007, you wrote:

i seem to recall that they did make a prototype somewhere around 2001
but it was impractical and missed the market:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0109/01091702siliconfilmvaporizes.asp

sort of a nifty--if not quixotic--idea.

-rei

--