[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35 relaunched

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:01:35 -0300 (ART)

The collectors need an Urushi version Jan, I don't
think there is a significant market today for a
"standard" Rollei 35 produced regularly, it would be
very expensive anyway.
There were some advanced prototypes to provide the
Rollei 35 with a rangefinder system, but engineers and
technician couldn't find room enough in the camera to
put a good rangefinder easy to manufacture, one of the
prototypes worked very well but the RF required a
secondary lens mounted as a loupe on the lens barrel
and it was awful and difficult to manufacture.

The Hy6 is pretty different regarding the SL 66, it's
a %100 electronic camera and the versions for film
will have the motor for the film transport
incorporated into the magazines.-

All the best
Carlos

--- Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx> escribió:

> Yes, too bad!  Who need "Urushi"?
>
> Give us a Rollei 35 with some 21st century
> refinements - a
> rangefinder, for example, and a tiny digital back
> option.... Just
> kidding...
>
> And new HY6 looks like an SL66 relaunch but is
> missing all the
> coolest features of the SL66 (macro bellows, lens
> reversal,
> Scheimflug)...
>
> Come on F&H!
>
> Jan
>

> On 14 Aug 2007, at 02:23, FreeLists Mailing List
> Manager wrote:
> > From: "Shannon Hong" <triode12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > However, only as a Limited Edition model of a 100
> units. They are not
> > relaunching regular production.
> >> From: Dirk-Roger Schmitt
> <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>
> >> Did you know this already:
> >> http://www.aphog.de/index.php?

option=com_alphacontent&section=1&cat=1&task=view&id=103&Itemid=157
> >> Franke & Heidecke to relaunc Rollei 35.
> >> Dirk

¡Sé un mejor fotógrafo!
Perfeccioná tu técnica y encontrá las mejores fotos.
http://ar.yahoo.com/promos/mejorfotografo.html